The Nano-Ag Answer™
• THE NANO-AG ANSWER™ is a unique fertilizer and soil conditioner that becomes one with the soil at a cellular level through Nature’s biological system of nano-life processes, to help rejuvenate the natural nutrients that are essential for healthy soil and healthy plants.
• The traditional use of manure and compost for adding ‘fertility’ back into soil through the help of ‘Nature’s Army’ of macro- and microbial activity, is as old as ‘agriculture’ itself; augmenting the soil with chemically produced products based on the nitrogen-phosphorus and potassium (NPK) theory is fairly recent and has brought with it major health and environmental problems.
• Though meeting government NPK requirements as a ‘fertilizer’ for all agriculture, The THE NANO-AG ANSWER™ is Listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) as meeting the USDA-National Organic Program (USDA-NOP) for use in Certified Organic® production and processing.
HYDRATE and ACTIVATE BEFORE APPLICATION
1. Remove cap and fill to the fill line with non-chlorinated water.
2. Replace cap, shake to completely BLEND and HYDRATE.
3. Loosen cap and allow to ACTIVATE FOR 48 HOURS in cool place out of direct sunlight.
Best if used within 10 to 14 days after HYDRATING & ACTIVATING. (See STORAGE)
Apply through drip, sprinkle, flood, hose-end spray, or other types of irrigation systems. Applications may vary depending on soil type and condition, available moisture, temperature, and usage.
DILUTE HYDRATED AND ACTIVATED NANO-AG ANSWER™ with sufficient water to be easily mixed into the irrigation system.
GENERAL APPLICATION INFORMATION: (For specific crop information, see Application Information Table-Index for links to downloadable PDFs)
FOR CROP FIELDS, ORCHARDS AND VINEYARDS: APPLY 1 qt (0.95 L) of HYDRATED AND ACTIVATED NANO-AG ANSWER™ per 5 acres (2.02 ha) per growing season. May be divided out into each watering over growing season.
FOR SPORTS TURF and OTHER HEAVY USE GRASS AREAS: APPLY 1 qt (0.95 L) of HYDRATED AND ACTIVATED NANO-AG ANSWER™ per 5 acres (2.042 ha) every 2 to 4 weeks or as needed.
FOR SMALL AREAS: To a 1 qt (0.95 L) hose-end sprayer add 1 oz (30.0 mL) of HYDRATED & ACTIVATED NANO-AG ANSWER™. Fill to top with aerated or non-chlorinated water. Set sprayer dial to 1.5 oz (44 mL) per gallon (3.79 L). Spray 4,000 to 5,000 ft2 (372 to 465 m2) depending on application and soil condition.
Product may be applied at a heavier rate and additional watering may be desired to soak into soil. Discuss specific needs with your NANO-AG ANSWER™ representative.
STORAGE: Store in dry cool place, out of direct sunlight. Do not Freeze.
Total Nitrogen (N): 1.0% (1.0% Water Soluzble Nitrogen)
Available Phosphate (P2O5): 0.1%
Soluble Potash (K2O): 5.5% (Derived from kelp)
Other Ingredients: Non-plant food material: 93.4%
Sucrose; kelp; diafil; dried yeast; humic acids derived from humic shale; water; a nonviable proprietary probiotic and enzyme blend.
BILLIONS OF MICROORGANISMS
••ALGAE: Selected strains, primarily in the blue-green class for
oxygenation and soil binding.
••FUNGI: Selected strains, primarily to produce endo/ectomycorrhizal
••BACTERIA: Selected strains, including humic & fulvic absorbers &
others selected for their enzyme creation and/or humification abilities.
•• This slow-growing marine plant is one of nature’s wonder foods and
nutrient sources. It’s full of plant growth hormones that contribute to the
energy nutrition and strength of plants and humans alike. Brown Sea Kelp
(Laminaria digitata) cold processed, concentrated and dehydrated.
•• A proprietary blend, selected to give microbes the building blocks for
enzymes and cell walls as well as a blend of plant oriented nutrients.
Humic & Fulvic Acids, Glucose & Carbohydrates, Lipids, Lignin,
Proteins, and Trace Minerals — these are the building blocks for the microbes
to make more complex nutrients for the plants.
A few states require specific information. If your state is not listed below, use the "GENERAL" label. (Roll cursor over states to see different labels, click state for label page)
THE NANO-AG ANSWER™ is packaged as a dry, highly concentrated powder in three different formats to best fit your application needs.
1. 1 Gallon: 1 Gallon Container →20 Acres
2. 2.5 Gallon: 2.5 Gallon Container →50 Acres
No more shipping truckloads of heavy fertilizer! Due to some of our clientele being limited on storage and shipping & handling increasing, Environmental Care & Share has created a 10-Pack dry form of the THE NANO-AG ANSWER™ as a solution to these issues.
|1 Gallon||2.5 Gallon|
|1 gallon jug covers:
|2.5 gallon jug covers: